* There will be one entrance and one exit. These will be clearly marked with large "entrance" and "exit" signs. In order to better facilitate traffic flow, we will have 4 parking lot attendants guiding you into the lot as well as leading you to a parking space. Please allow the attendants to perform their ministry so that we can have an efficient, safe, and orderly parking lot.
* The current youth room (the room straight ahead when you walk in the main double doors) will become the Water's EDGE Kid's room. So when the kids are dismissed, that is where they will go. If your child has never been in that room or is unfamiliar with it, we'd love for you to come a few minutes early to familiarize your child/children to it.
* The Pastor’s office will also become the nursery area (age’s birth to 2). You will see the signage "Nursery" by the office door.
* The toddlers (ages 2-3) will have class in the west-wing room located in the new Water's EDGE Kid's area (continue straight through the main double doors where you will enter the Kid's room. Once in the room, continue on straight and you will see the toddler room through the door). The signage "Toddlers" will be located outside the door to the toddler area.
* The youth will continue to worship as in the past, however, each Sunday they will be together in the front left rows of the worship center. It's always great to worship with a friend next to you! Youth group will continue to meet on Sunday nights from 6-8.
* You will notice additional seating in the worship area in order to accommodate everyone. In order for each to have a great worship experience, the coffee and water service as well as the tall bistro tables will be moved to the old kid's area (the open room that you come to on your left after you enter the main double doors). This will allow for fellowship and conversation to occur in an area outside of the worship center. Yes, you and your beverage are welcome in the worship area as well.
* As the coffee and drink service transition you will notice that we will longer serve food. We have found that visitors do not eat anything, in fact, they feel unsure about approaching the food as they aren't sure if it is for everyone or a special occasion. In order to make visitors feel more comfortable and to be sensitive to those with food allergies this change is being made.. Thank you for your thoughtfulness but please do not bring outside food to share on Sunday mornings.
These are exciting times in the life and ministry at Water’s EDGE. Remember, we are in this together and if you have any questions about the changes above and would like a place to serve, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch with you.